Saturday, March 31, 2012

Spring Wreath

I FINALLY finished my Spring wreath. Ok, ok, it isn't really super "springy" but it's new, anf in time for Spring :)For this wreath, I followed pretty much the same process that I shared with you for the baby shower wreath in this post. This time I used a styrofoam wreath form because it was smoother (and I already had one) and instead of adding a chalkboard, I added more flowers.


 I really like the look of the styrofoam wreath better but I did have to pay more attention to the yarn as I was wrapping. Because this wreath was more flat than round, I had to be careful to overlap some to keep the styrofoam from showing.


Here is a closer view of the flowers that almost cost me an index finger. As I was gluing the center on the gray flower, I gave myself a huge third degree burn on the end of my finger....ok, not a third degree burn, but it hurts, seriously.  I am currently only using 9 fingers to type.(PS, don't google home remedies to ease a burn, none of them work)

I had to share this picture. This is Titan peeking through the blinds trying to figure out what in the world I am doing.



Thanks for stopping by! I would love to see links of your Spring wreaths!
.




Shared on Think Pink SundaysWeekend Wrap Up Party,

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I am typically not a wreath kind of a girl BUT this one I love. I also love any peak of a doggie. How sweet that he had his eye on you :)

    amy @ whilewearingheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Amy! Titan definitely has to keep his eye on me, he is my shadow for sure.

    ReplyDelete