Monday, January 7, 2013

The Road to 15

Today I am posting from Tuscaloosa, Alabama where Hubs and I are watching our alma mater, The University of Alabama play Notre Dame for the NCAA National Championship. Now that deserves a big Roll Tide!

 

Before we settled down here at Buffalo Wild Wings for some wings and football we were able to take a walk around the BEAUTIFUL campus (that's not my bias showing, google some pictures, it really is beautiful) to do some reminiscing and shopping.

 

This is a picture of us in front of Reese Phifer, the College of Communications where we both spent many years. we were both communication majors, Dave in Telecommunications and Film, and me in Advertising. I also worked in the main office for three years and Dave worked downstairs in the radio station.

 

Even though all the football hype around this city is gat, the best part of being here today is that two years ago today, in this very spot, Dave asked me to marry him. It truly is great to be back here today.

 

Here's to many more years together and National Championship #15!

 

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

 

1 comment:

  1. I live in South Bend currently, but originally from Michigan for I am U of M fan. You cant imagine how bad it is here right now. UND fans are THEE worst. Rooting for Bama all the way today.

    ReplyDelete