Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Laminate Floors Part 2 - Family Room

Good morning! Well.. winter break is officially over and I am back at work. Why do 10 days off seem to go by so much faster than 10 days at work?? I do have to say that I did manage to make it a very productive 10 days off, don't you think?

We finally finished our flooring on Saturday. Here are some pictures of the process, and finished product. My friend/co-worker and her husband definitely deserve a big ole shout-out because as much as I don't want to admit it, I couldn't have done this project with out them.

This project is definitely a huge improvement to our home and I absolutely adore the results! I'll let the pictures do the talking...

FINISHED!






Dear builder who glued the entry way down... I hate you.




TIP: Wear short sleeves! ;)


BEFORE
AFTER
If you missed the dining room pictures or want to read more about how we did this project, check out my previous post for more details.

Thanks for stopping by!!



5 comments:

  1. Looks great! It does give the house a new and improved look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fantastic!!! And I love the way you have the couches arranged now! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a big difference the new laminate floors make. They look fantastic and it is inspiring me to finally do the small job we have in the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great change!!! Laminate floors have made the rooms look more beautiful than previous ones. Laminate floors are easy to install and can change the whole look of the house.

    ReplyDelete