Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Handmade Wednesday #2 - {Promote Yourself!}

Good morning! Thanks to all of you who participated in my first linky party. There were some super cute handmade gifts posted and if you missed it you should definitely check it out.

Here are a few of my favorites from last week:



Oh my goodness! Could this be ANY cuter?? This adorable bunny hat from ThreeKittensKnitting definitely wins the award for the most precious entry ever.



This pillow from Kaminann is also a great find. This one would look great on my red couches.  She has lots of pretty pillows and vintage treasures in her shop!



 Last but certainly not least, this bag from Shaggy Baggy is great. Spring cleaning and organizing just got a whole lot more fun with this cute bag. To top it all off...it has chevron print!! I do love a good chevron print.


Don't forget to link up your items this week! The link is open all week!

Handmade Wednesdays







8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature, Amanda! This week I shared a macrame bracelet made from upcycled jersey knit. The perfect casual accessory for jeans and a t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this opportunity, Amanda. Your button is on my blog and I also recommended this post on Google+.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very welcome! Thanks for coming back this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Carola! Thanks for dropping by! I hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I missed the chance to promote my wreath...I would love to help promote your blog, just let me know.

    Lenore

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Thanks for stopping by! Dot worry, you didn't miss out. You can actually submit all week and a new one opens up each Wednesday so come put a new item up each week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will share your blog on my facebook page!! :) www.facebook.com/tigerbunniejewelry
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/124709891/gillian-vintage-inspired-dangle-earrings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much!! Be sure to come back this wednesday!

    ReplyDelete