Friday, March 8, 2013

Dinner Party Table

Is anyone else super excited that it is Friday? This has been the longest week ever! 

I wanted to share with you my simple dinner table from our dinner party last week. This is the first time we have been able to pull out the table leaf and have a full table so it was very exciting! 

 Since there were so many chairs around the table it was a little crowded so I decided to keep it simple with my centerpiece. I just love the pattern of my Lenox French Perle serving bowl so I added some moss and some colorful eggs from the dollar isle at Target! (PS. You will see this bowl again when I finish my Easter table).


The dinnerware is Laurie Gates "Felicity" but it is retired now so we only break it out on special occasions. They are still making a red and black version called "Laura". This was probably the thing I was most excited to register for during our bridal showers. 


 I kept it simple with the glasses and flatware to keep it practical. After all, we really didn't want a stuffy dinner party. This was a simple get-together with other young couples from our church.

We had a great night and I can't wait to do it again soon! It was great to see our table filled with good friends and good food.


1 comment: