Friday, April 6, 2012

Monogrammed Coffee Mug

Happy Good Friday! I hope you all have a great Easter weekend.
I just wanted share with you all my newest addition to my etsy shop. This mug was actually a request from a customer. I can't believe I hadn't already thought of it! I loved the way it turned out so much that I decided to make it an addition to my shop! 

Start your morning off in style with this personalized bistro coffee mug with your monogram. This mug is the perfect size to fit in a mini keurig. With a large 16 oz capacity and bistro style handle will keep you going all day long. 
Monogram available in many colors, convo me with your color request!

Please include the initials in the "Notes to Seller" section in the following format: first, last, middle. For example, Jane Doe Smith would be JSD

16 oz bistro style mug. Fits perfectly in a Keurig.

1 comment:

  1. That looks simply great - and wonderful as a personalised gift. Must remember you next time I need something like this!

    Just dropping by to wish you a Happy Easter, too - alas, am not posting at www.ColdhamCuddliesblogspot.com at the moment - having screwed things up right royally and having to take things bit by bit to get them right!

    Hope to be back posting at full strength soon. Meanwhile, have a great break. Isobel

    ReplyDelete