Monday, October 15, 2012

Master Bedroom Inspiration

Happy Monday! I am happy to report that I passed my GRE this weekend with flying colors so I can now focus a little more on blogging.

Hubs and I are going to have to re-decorate our master bedroom. We were given the comforter and bedding that we registered for for our wedding a little over a year ago but we did a terrible job picking it out. While I love the design, it just didn't hold up very well. Here we are a year later and already needing new bedding.
Here is a pic of what our room currently looks like:


I'm not quite sure what possessed us to paint the walls red (wait, yes I am, my husband thinks EVERYTHING should be red) However I would like to try to get by without repainting them. If you've ever painted with red, you know why. It is a pain in the arse to get even, and even worse to cover up.

The other rooms in our home are decorated with red and yellow so I am considering looking for yellow bedding. I definitely need something light or bright to brighten up the area with the dark walls. Here are a few I've found around the internet. I also like a gray/white combo but I'm afraid it will be to hard to keep clean.

Which do you like best?



Also, don't forget to enter my Simply Said Giveaway! Today is the last day!

No comments:

Post a Comment