Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fall Dining Room Table


 Welcome back! I wanted to post about my dining room fall decor but I had a hard time deciding on a centerpiece. I decided to post both! Please let me know which you like best!
Fall Place setting

 I am using my grandmother's china with a pretty quatrefoil brown napkin that we got as a wedding present. I thought it needed something extra so I added a small twig of fall berries to each setting.

 For the first centerpiece, I used a wire pumpkin that my mom gave me, another gold pumpkin from the set I used on my mantle, and carafe with monogram and wheat (Publix)
For the second, I used the centerpiece that normally sits on the table, but exchanged the white candles for a few white pumpkins.

Which do you like best? 

Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. Hi! the brown on the all white plates look very elegant. visiting thru Skip to My Lou party.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete