Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Very Pintrest Christmas

I've started decorating my house for Christmas. This will be our first Christmas as a little family (my husband and I and our two sweet dogs) and our first Christmas in our new house. Previously, I lived with two roommates in a house and we always decorated together. As I started putting my decorations out I realized that I only have enough stuff to really decorate about 1/3 of the house since only 1/3 of our decorations over the past two years were actually mine :( So I'm in the process of getting new decorations and making new decorations. I have found several projects on pintrest and I have done a few, I'll blog about those later. Here are a few that I still want to try:

These beautiful christmas tree cones from acreativemomma.blogspot.com



Beautiful Burlap Tree Skirt




SOOOOOO Pretty! http://pinterest.com/pin/146437425353281690/

Leave a comment and post your favorite Christmas Pintrest or blog idea!

7 comments:

  1. woow absolutely stunning! great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. It'll be fun to make your own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am spending my first christmas in a new home. It's really exciting. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Down the road you will really enjoy the memories of how you collected your ornaments, where they came, that special 1st year together ornament, etc. I love when I take mine all out. It's like a trip down memory lane. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't started decorating yet but I have started listening to Christmas music :) I can't wait to bring out the decorations!

    ReplyDelete