Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My Pintrest addiction got the best of me...

I'm a severe Pintrest addict, like I need a support group haha. This week I have tried several projects I have found on pintrest and here is how they turned out :) The first was to wear to an Alabama game with my sweet husband...Here is the tutorial
I used this tutorial and here is how it turned out
I really wish I had taken pics a long the way....oh well. I will for sure next time!

I also tried this recipe for Creamy Chicken Pockets and it was sooooooooooooooo good. It was pretty easy so you should all try it too :)(her blog wouldn't let me snag a pic to post)
Creamy Chicken Pockets

9 comments:

  1. It seems to be a good addiction LOL:)) Lovely top!
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Pinterest also! Bulldogs!!! (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Pinterest. There are so many cool things I find on there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right, Pinterest is VERY addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Top looks good. I luv pinterest as well. So fun to look at all the beauty we all find.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love pinterest too... could spend hours on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute top! I haven't fully got into pinterst yet, but it's on my todo list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, it looks great!! I also haven't gotten into pinterest yet, but I know I will eventually!

    ReplyDelete