Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I'MMMMMMM BACK!!!!

Well I am officially back to Etsy, and blogger, and FB...and Promo Frenzy team! I am very glad to be getting back into a routine. The past two months have been a whirlwind! I have gotten a husband, a new last name, moved to a new city and bought our first house! The wedding was all I ever dreamed of and more! Of course a lot of it was DIY, here are a few of my favorite DIY wedding projects!
DIY Aisle markers

Tablescape



And of course this blog post wouldn't be complete without a picture of the bride and groom!

16 comments:

  1. Looks AMAZING! Congrats on all your new changes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations, welcome back and nice to meet you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Congratulations! I just mentioned some HUGE changes in my life on my blog today! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your decorations! Looks like a beautiful wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The day looked beautiful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's a lot of change in a short amount of time. Your pictures look beautiful! Congratulations and welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice decorations! Congrats on your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a whole lot going on in the past two months! Congratulations on your wedding and new home!

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you for sharing those wonderful pictures :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome....thanks for sharing! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats!! Wishing you a wonderful life together!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! May your new life together be truly blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome back and a big congrats! on getting married too! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete