Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Wreath Party

Good morning! I hope you all had an excellent weekend. Last week was super busy for me so I didn't get to post much. I spent a few days in beautiful Cincinnati, Ohio. I just love Cincinnati. It is a pretty city with a real charm. When I worked in Admissions, I spent a good bit of time there so I was excited to go back for a few days. It was especially nice to get to see it all decorated for Christmas.



While it was a great trip, I was definitely glad to head back home on Friday. I think I brought the rain with me though because it is a dreary day here in Alabama. Yesterday, I held a small Pinterest party and made a new wreath for our front door.

Wreath Party


Wreath Party

This is Jennifer's wreath hung up and looking all festive. I just love how different they all turned out. Hers is a live wreath so it smells WONDERFUL!
Natural Wreath

And here is my wreath adorning our front door.
Christmas Wreath
I LOVE it! It is my favorite wreath so far. I made it using this tutorial from Kristen's Creations Online as an inspiration.

I want to make this a Christmas tradition but next year I will have the party a little earlier so that I can enjoy my creation longer!

Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Those wreaths are lovely.

    A homemade wreath is such a good idea, far better than a shop bought one.

    http://bigmegowski.blogspot.ie/

    xo

    ReplyDelete