Monday, February 20, 2012

I pinned it, I made it! Recipes!

As a newlywed, I'm always looking for new recipes to make me look (and feel) domestic. You ladies know how it is in the beginning, you always feel like you should have dinner on the table when your husband gets home and it should always be something new and exciting. Well, I'm a SUPER pickey eater. Most five year olds eat better than I do so sometimes finding something new that we both like is quite challenging. Pintrest is my new favorite source of recipes. I put this one in the crock-pot last week. It's finally cold enough here in Alabama to eat this kind of food. Check it out because it is definitely my favorite so far!

Chicken and Dumplings by BackToTheCuttingBoard

Holy Cow! I can't say enough about these! I don't even eat chicken and dumplings but these are quite possibly one of my new favorite things! I didn't make any changes to this one, it was PERFECT as is!

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment