Friday, April 3, 2015

I'm back!

I am finally ready to start blogging again. A lot has happened since I left off and my world got a little crazy. Here's a brief recap to catch us up to today:

We bought a house (actually in June, but I couldn't find a picture from back then)

With a pool :)

We had a baby in July, and she's beautiful :) 
 She grew really fast!
 Currently, she's almost 9 months old and is into EVERYTHING! 


Will this turn into a mommy blog?  While I'm sure there will be some adventures shared from my new life as a mom, I do still enjoy doing projects so my main focus here will be those. I'm excited go get back in the swing of things and start crafting/cooking/DIY-ing all over again.


What happened to the photos in the previous posts? During my hiatus, my blog domain expired and so did my hosting package. Unfortunately, all my photos were hosted on a different server and that's why you can't see the photos in the majority of my posts. I will slowly start trying to fix these broken links and re-upload the photos, but in the mean time, I had rather focus on posting fresh content. 

Welcome back! I look forward to hearing from you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment