Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sips and Strokes with Some Pretty Cool Folks

Ok, ok, I know today's title is pretty cheesy. I really couldn't resist. This week has been super crazy. I wanted to post earlier this week but couldn't find time to sit in front of the computer long enough to type out a blog.

My friend Nikki is one of my favorite people. We go way back. She's one of those friends that knows way too much about you but loves you just the same. :) Here is a pic of us at my wedding last year.

 
This week I was able to make it down to Cullman for her bachlorette party. We did a painting class at the Candle Garden, which is like Sips and Strokes. It was so much fun! In addition to celebrating all the wonderful things going on in Nikki's life, it was also really great to see my old roommates, Sara and Amy.
 
 
Here's what we painted!
Roll Tide!!
 

Amy working hard on her painting.
Nikki and her sister, Allison
 The whole group.

 Can you tell we had a great time?? It's pretty cool how all the paintings turned out to be different.
At some point this week I will post the present I gave Nikki with a tutorial.
 
Have a great week!
 
~Amanda
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment