Friday, May 20, 2011

Blog take two

Ok so unfortunately, last week during the big blog blip my new blog was deleted. Since I only had once post it isn't a terrible tragedy, I'll just start over. This blog is to compliment my etsy store http://overthemoongifts.etsy.com where I make and sell all kinds of personalized gifts. The project I highlighted last week (before I was deleted) was a magnetic memo board.

The inspiration for this project came from my mailbox. It seems as if everyday that I check my mail I have at least two wedding/baby shower invitations so my fridge is getting a little crowded.
Now I have a beautiful space to display invitations, memos, photos and more! This project would also be good to give to my mom as a gift. She recently purchased a new stainless steel fridge and we didn't realize until after that it's not magnetic! Who knew!!

More pics...

3 comments: