Thursday, November 15, 2012

Pandora Stackable Rings - New Bling

I'm super excited to share with you the pandora ring I got to add to my collection.

Disclaimer - I am NOT a style writer. I am doing good to match each day. If you came here looking for a style blog you are going to be very disappointed. (you may want to check out my friend Megan's style blog though)

I already had the silver twist and I immediately fell in love with the Black Rutilite ring. Since the silver twist has a little bit of patina/antiqueing/?? in it so I thought it needed another band that would pull the look together. I just love stackables because they are so versitale.

Pandora Rings
 
Here's what they look like on.
Pandora Rings

If you love them as much as I do, here's where you can find them:

 

1 comment:

  1. Those are so pretty. I love stacking my rings. I've even recently added to my wedding set with an anniversary band of diamonds and sapphires. It added so much. I found this to be a great resource. http://www.brilliantearth.com/news/stackable-rings/ Not only do they have a great variety of stackable rings but they offer some nifty jewelry stacking tips.

    ReplyDelete